Superannuation & SMSF
Setting up a SMSF offers you flexibility to tailor an investment strategy that suits your lifestyle, providing you with more investments options and the potential for reduced costs.
SLS Accounting can help you meet your financial goals through:
- Establishing your SMSF
- Administration of your SMSF
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax and regulatory returns
- Audit of superannuation funds
- Tax effect of retirement planning
- Superannuation (SIS Act) Compliance
- Taxation issues (including capital gains tax)
- SMSF rules and regulations
- Calculation of income streams
- Rectifying breaches of legislation
- Estate planning – assisting trustees to understand their obligations
We have an in-house financial advisory sector in the firm so if SMSF is not an option for you, we can always recommend alternatives for you – all under one roof.
SLS Advisors is an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Ltd ABN 19 001 974 625 AFSL No. 227232 which is 85% owned by CountPlus Limited ABN 111 26 990 832 (CountPlus) of Level 17, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney 2000 NSW and 15% owned by Count Member Firm Pty Ltd ACN 633 983 490 of Level 17, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney 2000 NSW.
CountPlus is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Count Member Firm Pty Ltd is owned by Count Member Firm DT Pty Ltd ACN 633 956 073 which holds the assets under a discretionary trust for certain beneficiaries including potentially some corporate authorised representatives of Count Financial Ltd.
The information on this web page is not advice and is intended to provide general information only. It does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or personal circumstances.