Superannuation & SMSF
Setting up a SMSF offers you flexibility to tailor an investment strategy that suits your lifestyle, providing you with more investments options and the potential for reduced costs.
SLS Accounting can help you meet your financial goals through:
- Establishing your SMSF
- Administration of your SMSF
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax and regulatory returns
- Audit of superannuation funds
- Tax effect of retirement planning
- Superannuation (SIS Act) Compliance
- Taxation issues (including capital gains tax)
- SMSF rules and regulations
- Calculation of income streams
- Rectifying breaches of legislation
- Estate planning – assisting trustees to understand their obligations
We have an in-house financial advisory sector in the firm so if SMSF is not an option for you, we can always recommend alternatives for you – all under one roof.
SLS Advisors ACN 601 842 899 is an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Limited.
‘Count’ and ‘Count Wealth Accountants’ are trading names of Count Financial Limited ABN 19 001 974 625, AFSL No. 227232, a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited.
Please note that any taxation and accounting services are not endorsed nor the responsibility of Count Financial Limited.