BAS Preparation & GST
When the end to another quarter looms, will you be ready and confident about lodging your Business Activity Statement (BAS) correctly?
BAS reporting is a part of your daily business operations, whether you’re a sole trader or a large company. We’re experts at preparing BAS and because we do it all the time, we can eliminate the likelihood of errors in your reporting, so you can be confident that your ATO obligations are being met every time.
Reporting Made Easy
Having the right accounting software in your office also makes for efficient GST compliance. We can assist you in buying, setting up and teaching you how to use programs such as Xero and MYOB. Then, when it’s time to prepare your BAS, all you’ll need to do is grant us access.
Want to lodge your own BAS?
Alternatively, we can run you through the steps in calculating and preparing your documentation each month or quarter. And should you ever encounter any complex GST issues, we’re always available to lend a hand.
How SLS Accounting can help you:
- Review your business data to ensure all calculations are correct.
- Prepare your BAS or Instalment Activity Statements (IAS) each month or quarter.
- Provide expert advice on BAS provisions such as GST, pay as you go instalments (PAYGI), pay as you go withholding (PAYGW), fringe benefits tax (FBT), wine equalisation tax (WET), luxury car tax (LCT) and fuel tax.
- Lodge your BAS or IAS electronically with the ATO.
- Prepare employee payment summaries.
- Handle payroll and superannuation obligations.